- TITLE THIS BLOG POST: NAME OF PROJECT Production Project
- PLACE A CREATIVE COMMONS IMAGE RELATED TO THE PROJECT FROM WORDPRESS.ORG/OPENVERSE AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN THE:
- REVIEW THESE POST EXAMPLES:
- USE TEAM SCRUM & PRESENTATION FORMS (PDF FILES)
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED ABOVE AFTER COMPLETING THEM
Intention (SMART Goal)
By May 10th, as a part of Team 6, I will have successfully shown CAMERA MOTION and will have given justification for the movement by studying camera shot sizes, movement, and angles from the worksheet provided in the session 5 film evidence for each role.
PRE-PRODUCTION – INQUIRY
Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)
Greig Fraser is a cinematographer and producer known for filming Dune, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and was the director of photography for The Batman.
- The motion of a camera can create different emotions for example in a fight scene the cameras movement is very fast and shaky, making you feel like you’re in the action and builds tension. (40 seconds)
- Sliders create cinematic shots and are great for short films, interviews, wedding videos, intros, etc. (1:12)
- Foreground creates depth. (1:44)
- Find a good foreground. No foreground is boring. (2:33)
- Sliders are a great way to provide production value. (3:43)
- Find topic/story.
- Create storyboard.
- Pitch storyboard.
- Create advanced storyboard.
- Make script.
- Find actors.
- Film the film.
- Edit film.
- Add SFX/ADR.
- Present film.
PRODUCTION – ACTION
The (FILM, SOUND, or GAME Creation)
POST-PRODUCTION – REFLECTION
21st Century Skills
Ways of Thinking (Creativity, Innovation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving)
Josie, our screenwriter, was gone, so as a team, we thought of a way on how to include him and still be productive (like attempting to film our film).
Ways of Working (Communication & Collaboration)
In this session, I focused on the shot list, and came up with new ideas for the shots to make it more creative and interesting, with my team as well.
Tools for Working (Info & Media Literacy)
Ways of Living in the World (Life & Career)
Reactions to the Final Version
Self-Evaluation of Final Version
Grammar and Spelling